A Kung fu movie featuring superheroes, mad scientists and monsters set in the People's Republic of Yorkshire. ILLKILLYA! was made entirely with a camcorder for the ludicrously low price of £200.
One of the most viciously ferocious orgies of graphic and explicit violence the screen has ever seen, featuring a relentless, non-stop barrage of punch and kick.
ILLKILLYA! Is sweet revenge, sour death...to take away!
- 'Quite simply hilarious' Loaded, June 95
- "SFX worthy of any St John's ambulance training day" Deadline July 95
- 'A Kung Fu Hungerford' Mark little, The Big Breakfast Sept '97
On the big Screen
- British Short Film Festival, Exploding Cinema Film Festival, Halloween Film Society, Raindance Film Festival.
- The Big Breakfast (Sept '97), ITV's Flux. (June '96 - '97), The Little Picture Show (April '95)
£13 + £2.50 p&p